You can participate in the symposium with Abstract and Full-Text Papers. Abstracts submitted to the symposium will be published in the Abstract Proceedings Book, and full-text papers will be published in the Full Text Proceedings Book. It is sufficient to send the abstracts for participation in the symposium, and full-text papers will be sent to the symposium e-mail address within 30 days after the symposium takes place.
General Remarks for Paper Submission
- Researchers are invited to submit Full Papers (max 5 pages) or Abstracts (min 200 words) describing original and unpublished fundamental scientific research and application. Work in progress studies could also be presented.
- You are kindly asked to prepare your Paper as Microsoft Word (*.doc or *.docx) file format, using the required templates given below link.
- Template of the symposium EKOK’23_word_template
- Papers should be clear, concise and written in English or Turkish with correct spelling and good sentence structure. Title and Abstract of papers must be in English.
- We recommend that the paper contribution is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of a paper carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented or virtualy presented at the Symposium by the author or by one of the co-authors.
- For oral presentations; you should prepare a power point (.ppt) presentation with enough slides to complete your presentation in 10 minutes.
Please submit your paper from EasyChair system using the link below: